Cocos2d-js project structure is really simple to understand. so let's look at screenshoot of a folder with a Cocos2d-js project.
- The res directory, resources folder of the project must save all images, audio, fonts, animations, etc.
- The runtime directory , its including all executables package under development.
- The src directory , The most important directory is src directory .Because your game business logic in written in there.
- index.html The main web page of project. You can access when you start web server .
- main.js is the starter script of project.contains initialization code
- project.json Project configuration file, detailed information can be found in here.